The CXO heavy duty office chair is built the very exacting standards and provides superb comfort and support. With memory foam padding on the seat and infinite adjustments to the chairs mechanism it is made to cater for any any body size up to 35 stone.
This chair has been issued with a Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certificate by the Greenguard Environmental Institute. The Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certificate programme assures that products designed for use in office environments and other indoor spaces meet strict chemical emissions limits.
- Seat height adjustment
- Lumbar support adjustable up and down and in and out
- Synchro tilt. The seat and back tilt synchronously
- Tilt tension control
- Seat depth adjustment. Seat slide
- 4 way adjustable arms. Up and down, front and back, side to side and swiveling top.
- Rated to 24 stone
Products with greenguard certificates.
- Contribute to healthier interior environments
- Add points for LEED certification
- Offer fabrics made from 100% recycled content
- Manufactured using plastic, nylon, steel, aluminum and polypropylene components that are 100% recyclable.
- Use suppliers that share an earth friendly philosophy
ASSEMBLED CHAIR TAKES 3 - 5 WORKING DAYS TO BE DELIVERED
Back height 500
Back width 550
Seat width 550
Seat depth 525 with seat slide 50
Seat height 400 - 525
- Delivery times are as stated on individual product descriptions. Where no delivery time is stated in the description the delivery time will be communicated to you at the time of ordering.
- Delivery to U.K.mainland(excluding highlands and islands) is included in all priced items.
- Delivery times are quoted for guidance only on all product ranges or individual products.
- Products are dispatched from regional distribution centres or direct from the manufacturer, therefore some orders with multiple items may not all arrive at the same time.
- For health and safety reasons all orders are charged to the ground floor.
- Goods are delivered during normal working hours i,e, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday, because of the delivery mechanisms that we use it is not possible to arrange timed deliveries.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure there is someone available to receive deliveries.
- On many items some basic assembly will be required as a precautionary measure please do not dispose of the packaging until assembly is complete.