See our range of home office furniture
CUSTOMISE YOUR OFFICE CHAIR
Delivery and Assembly
★ Customer Reviews
The Arrow is a heavy weight mesh 24 hour office chair
The Arrow is a heavy weight contract chair made to cope with the most demanding environments. With larger than average seat and backrest the generous proportions of the Arrow mesh along with multiple adjustments allowing the Arrow mesh to fit from the petite to the larger person allowing for superior comfort throughout the working day. the Arrow is tested for 24 hour use so as well heavy weight use it is the ideal chair for heavy duty use in control rooms and security applications.
Arrow 24 Hour Office Chair Features
Although we sell on the internet we like to think that people buy from people so why not call us to discuss your needs. We love to talk and advice is free: 01603 865582.
- Heavy duty contract use
- Large seat and backrest
- Height and depth adjustable lumbar support
- Synchro tilt multi lock mechanism
- weight tension control
- Seat slide
- Fully adjustable armrests with pivoting soft armpads
- Optional headrest
- Suitable for users up to 30 stone
- Posture 24 hour use.
- 5 year guarantee
ASSEMBLED CHAIR TAKES 3 - 5 WORKING DAYS TO BE DELIVERED
- Seat Height: 480-580
- Backrest Height: 610
- Seat Depth: 510
- Seat Width: 540
- Backrest Width: 550
- Overall Height: 960
- Overall Width: 700-770
- Arm Height 660-760
- Delivery times are as stated on individual product descriptions. Where no delivery time is stated in the description the delivery time will be communicated to you at the time of ordering.
- Delivery to U.K.mainland(excluding highlands and islands) is included in all priced items.
- Delivery times are quoted for guidance only on all product ranges or individual products.
- Products are dispatched from regional distribution centres or direct from the manufacturer, therefore some orders with multiple items may not all arrive at the same time.
- For health and safety reasons all orders are charged to the ground floor.
- Goods are delivered during normal working hours i,e, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday, because of the delivery mechanisms that we use it is not possible to arrange timed deliveries.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure there is someone available to receive deliveries.
- On many items some basic assembly will be required as a precautionary measure please do not dispose of the packaging until assembly is complete.
|GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR OFFICE CHAIR EXPERTS