See our range of home office furniture
CUSTOMISE YOUR OFFICE CHAIR
★ Customer Reviews
Atlas Heavy Duty Office Chair - 24 hour Chair
Unfortunately Tekniks warehouse has closed for 7 days due to Coronavirus. We are still accepting orders but deliveries are delayed.
The Atlas Heavy duty executive chair is our offering for comfort incarnate! The black leather look high backrest and matching plush seat cushions are deep-filled for added style and comfort, be warned, you may never want to vacate it... Rated up to 27 stone and suitable for 24 hours use, it is perfect for all work environments and home study. It has a reclining function with tilt tension, seat height adjustment and contrasting steel five star base and arms that feature impact-resistant polyurethane arm pads, this is a stylish looking chair to match any decor. Sit back, relax and maybe even do some work!
- Heavy duty leather look executive chair
- Rated up to 27 stone (171 kg)
- Deep fill cushions for added style and comfort
- Impact-resistant polyurethane arm pads
- Stylish steel arms and base
- Reclining function with tilt tension
- Gas lift seat height adjustment
- Some assembly required
Although we sell on the Internet we like to think that people buy from people so why not call us to discuss your needs. We love to talk and advice is free: 01603 865582.
ASSEMBLED CHAIR TAKES 3 - 5 WORKING DAYS TO BE DELIVERED
Atlas Heavy Duty Office Chair Dimensions
- Seat Height - 520 - 590 mm
- Seat Depth - 500 mm
- Seat Width - 590 mm
- Back Height - 640 mm
- Back Width - 550 mm
- Delivery times are as stated on individual product descriptions. Where no delivery time is stated in the description the delivery time will be communicated to you at the time of ordering.
- Delivery to U.K.mainland(excluding highlands and islands) is included in all priced items.
- Delivery times are quoted for guidance only on all product ranges or individual products.
- Products are dispatched from regional distribution centres or direct from the manufacturer, therefore some orders with multiple items may not all arrive at the same time.
- For health and safety reasons all orders are charged to the ground floor.
- Goods are delivered during normal working hours i,e, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday, because of the delivery mechanisms that we use it is not possible to arrange timed deliveries.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure there is someone available to receive deliveries.
- On many items some basic assembly will be required as a precautionary measure please do not dispose of the packaging until assembly is complete.
|GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR OFFICE CHAIR EXPERTS