See our range of home office furniture
CUSTOMISE YOUR OFFICE CHAIR
Delivery and Assembly
★ Customer Reviews
The Chiro Plus ergonomic heavy duty back care office chair
The Chiro Plus represents the next generation of ergonomic seating. The chair promotes a healthy posture and helps to alleviate the causes of bad backs created by spending long hours sitting at an office desk.The Chiro plus is rated to 23.5 stone so along with its orthopaedic capabilities it is a genuine heavy duty chair for the larger user. It is available in black, blue or wine fabric.
Chiro Plus Heavy Duty Office Chair Features
Although we sell on the internet we like to think that people buy from people so why not call us to discuss your needs. We love to talk and advice is free: 01603 865582.
- 24/7 posture chair approved by a UK chiropractic doctor
- Upholstered in soft feel fabric available in blue, black or wine
- Multi-functional arms, height and side adjustable
- Multi-postion arm pads to help prevent RSI
- Seat Slide
- Contoured foam
- Cofemo synchronous mechanism
- Chrome base
- Ultimate includes twin lever fully ajustable lumbar
- UK crib 5 foam and fabric
- Gas lift tested up to 150kg (23.5 Stone)
- Suitable for 24 hour use
- Requires some basic assembly but can be supplied fully assembled. Please call for details.
ASSEMBLED CHAIR TAKES 3 - 5 WORKING DAYS TO BE DELIVERED
Cairo Plus Heavy Duty Office Chair Dimensions (mm)
- Seat Width: 500
- Seat Depth: 520
- Seat Height: 520 - 610
- Arm Height: 700
- Back Height: 500
- Back Width: 485
- Delivery times are as stated on individual product descriptions. Where no delivery time is stated in the description the delivery time will be communicated to you at the time of ordering.
- Delivery to U.K.mainland(excluding highlands and islands) is included in all priced items.
- Delivery times are quoted for guidance only on all product ranges or individual products.
- Products are dispatched from regional distribution centres or direct from the manufacturer, therefore some orders with multiple items may not all arrive at the same time.
- For health and safety reasons all orders are charged to the ground floor.
- Goods are delivered during normal working hours i,e, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday, because of the delivery mechanisms that we use it is not possible to arrange timed deliveries.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure there is someone available to receive deliveries.
- On many items some basic assembly will be required as a precautionary measure please do not dispose of the packaging until assembly is complete.
|GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR OFFICE CHAIR EXPERTS