Goliath Duo Grey Leather heavy duty office chair
The latest addition to our best selling Goliath heavy duty chair range. The Goliath Duo has heavyweight mechanism and the gas lift is rated to 27 Stone making this a Genuine Bariatric office chair. This heavy duty office chair has the addition of extra padding on the seat and back, and contrasting piping. If you are looking for a price competitive Office chair for the heavier person with 24 hour capabilities The Goliath Duo is definitely the chair for you.
Goliath Duo Heavy Duty Office Chair Features
- Goliath Duo Heavy duty grey leather faced executive chair
- Stylish contrasting piping detail
- Rated to 27 stone (170kg)
- Suitable for 24 hour use
- Generous seat measurements
- Matching padded armrests
- Gas lift seat height adjustment
- Reclining function with tilt tension
- Available in black or cream with contrasting piping
- Some assembly required
Although we sell on the internet we like to think that people buy from people so why not call us to discuss your needs. We love to talk and advice is free: 01603 865582.
ASSEMBLED CHAIR TAKES 3 - 5 WORKING DAYS TO BE DELIVERED
Seat Height: 460 – 560 mm
Seat Depth: 510 mm
Seat Width: 600 mm
Back Height: 700 mm
Back Width: 590 mm
- Delivery times are as stated on individual product descriptions. Where no delivery time is stated in the description the delivery time will be communicated to you at the time of ordering.
- Delivery to U.K.mainland(excluding highlands and islands) is included in all priced items.
- Delivery times are quoted for guidance only on all product ranges or individual products.
- Products are dispatched from regional distribution centres or direct from the manufacturer, therefore some orders with multiple items may not all arrive at the same time.
- For health and safety reasons all orders are charged to the ground floor.
- Goods are delivered during normal working hours i,e, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday, because of the delivery mechanisms that we use it is not possible to arrange timed deliveries.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure there is someone available to receive deliveries.
- On many items some basic assembly will be required as a precautionary measure please do not dispose of the packaging until assembly is complete.