HAG SoFi Mesh with White Frame
The HAG SoFi mesh combines industry-leading technologies, and stunning aesthetics, to provide an office chair that offers superb design, supreme comfort and untold flexibility. The HAG SoFi mesh helps to improve focus and well-being, which in turn energises the user.
The HAG SoFi mesh incorporates HAGs in Balance® technology. This gives users the freedom to move, rest and change, freedom to find your own unique comfort. On the HAG SoFi mesh the front tilt opens the hip-angle, propelling the body forward and promoting healthy, upright posture. A free, open body optimizes blood flow by increasing circulation and making you more energized and alert.
HAG SoFi Mesh features
- 150kg (23.5 stone) rated gas lift
- HÅG in Balance® technology ensures more subconscious
movement for more energy and better flow throughout your
- Soft, embracing curves and innovative HÅG SlideBack
armrests allows you to adjust your sitting posture for
- Superior user-friendliness with minimal need for adjustment
for the individual user.
- This makes a HÅG SoFi a very good chair for multi-user office
environments as well as at personal desks.
- Seat height and depth adjustment
- Adjustable tilting resistance forwards and backwards
- Lockable tilt
- Base options:
- White aluminium base
- Polished aluminium base
- Armrest options:
- No armrests
- Adjustable armrests
- Adjustable armrests with SlideBack
- Castor options:
- Standard castors
- Soft castors for hard floors
- Available in 20 different colours from the Fame fabric range. 95% of the fabric is made from New Zealand wool
- Available in 5 different leather colours in Paloma Soft (Wollsdorf)
- If you would like to order from the extended range of fabrics here are the options:
- Capture (Gabriel)
- Fame (Gabriel)
- Nexus (Camira)
- Note (Gabriel)
- Steelcut Trio 3 (Kvadrat)
- Patina (Camira)
- Comfort + (Gabriel)
- Sirdal and Sudal (GU)
- Vadal Uni (GU)
- Shimmer (Invik Sellgren)
HAG inBalance Technology
- In a HAG chair the front edge of the seat tilts upwards when you lean backwards, and down when you lean forwards.
HAG SoFi mesh environmental impact
- Flokk has a certified Environmental Management system in accordance with ISO 14001.
- Vacuum clean the chair with a furniture brush or wipe it with a clean, white cloth or sponge slightly dampened with clean lukewarm water. Do not remove any plastic parts or attempt to open the seating mechanism.
- HÅG provides a ten-year guarantee against production defects on all office chairs that are in normal use for up to 9 hours per day.
Although we sell on the internet we like to think that people buy from people so why not call us to discuss your needs. We love to talk and advice is free: 01603 865582.
HAG SoFi Mesh Chair Dimensions (mm)
- Seat height, measured with 64 kg load 200mm lift - 450-640
- Height of backpads (mm) - 720
- Height of foremost support point on backpads (mm) - 165-260
- Height of foremost support point on headrests - 630-835
- Seat depth (mm) - 380-460
- Height armrests (mm) - 185-300
- Seat width (mm) - 450
- Chair width (mm) - 600-715
- Footbase diameter (mm) - 730