See our range of home office furniture
CUSTOMISE YOUR OFFICE CHAIR
Delivery and Assembly
★ Customer Reviews
The Hercules is a perfect solution for 24 hour control rooms
The Hercules fabric 24 hour office chair is designed specifcally for heavy duty use in control rooms and is one a new breed of office chairs which is guaranteed for 24 hour use.
Hercules 24 Hour Office Chair Features
Although we sell on the internet we like to think that people buy from people so why not call us to discuss your needs. We love to talk and advice is free: 01603 865582.
- Designed for 24 hour useage
- Up rated mechanism to 24 stone
- Wool mix 24 hour fabric
- Fully synchronis
- Ratchet back
- Forward seat tilt
- Height and width adjustable arms
- Some assembly required.
ASSEMBLED CHAIR TAKES 3 - 5 WORKING DAYS TO BE DELIVERED
Hercules 24 Hour Heavy Duty Office Chair
- Back Height: 645
- Back Width: 515
- Seat Depth: 555
- Seat Height: 475 - 565
- Seat Width: 530
- Delivery times are as stated on individual product descriptions. Where no delivery time is stated in the description the delivery time will be communicated to you at the time of ordering.
- Delivery to U.K.mainland(excluding highlands and islands) is included in all priced items.
- Delivery times are quoted for guidance only on all product ranges or individual products.
- Products are dispatched from regional distribution centres or direct from the manufacturer, therefore some orders with multiple items may not all arrive at the same time.
- For health and safety reasons all orders are charged to the ground floor.
- Goods are delivered during normal working hours i,e, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday, because of the delivery mechanisms that we use it is not possible to arrange timed deliveries.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure there is someone available to receive deliveries.
- On many items some basic assembly will be required as a precautionary measure please do not dispose of the packaging until assembly is complete.
|GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR OFFICE CHAIR EXPERTS