The Hercules is a large 24 hour heavy duty office chair - 35 stone
Unfortunately Tekniks warehouse has closed for 7 days due to Coronavirus. We are still accepting orders but deliveries are delayed.
The Hercules Heavy Duty executive Chair in black is a fabulous complement for all office rooms with its breathable mesh backrest with inbuilt adjustable lumbar pad and subtle contrasting plush grey fabric seat pad. It also benefits from flip up padded arms, perfect for resting weary elbows or for tucking away neatly, should you need extra seating space. This chair also benefits from a smart black base, gas lift seat height adjustment and tension control, making it the perfect companion for your home or work office needs. Rated up to 35 stone and great for up to 24 hours usage, the solidity and comfort of the Hercules is unrivalled. Sit back, relax and maybe even do some work!
- Extreme heavy duty (35 stone) chair
- Suitable for 24 hour use
- Durable mesh backrest
- Depth adjustable lumbar support pad
- Soft touch fold up armrests
- Ultra deep cushioned fabric seat
- Large reinforced base for added strength and stability
- Tilt function with tension control
- Large heavy duty gas lift
Although we sell on the internet we like to think that people buy from people so why not call us to discuss your needs. We love to talk and advice is free: 01603 865582.
ASSEMBLED CHAIR TAKES 3 - 5 WORKING DAYS TO BE DELIVERED
Back Height 630mm
Back Width 580mm
Seat Depth 590mm
Seat Height 500-600mm
Seat Width 600mm
- Delivery times are as stated on individual product descriptions. Where no delivery time is stated in the description the delivery time will be communicated to you at the time of ordering.
- Delivery to U.K.mainland(excluding highlands and islands) is included in all priced items.
- Delivery times are quoted for guidance only on all product ranges or individual products.
- Products are dispatched from regional distribution centres or direct from the manufacturer, therefore some orders with multiple items may not all arrive at the same time.
- For health and safety reasons all orders are charged to the ground floor.
- Goods are delivered during normal working hours i,e, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday, because of the delivery mechanisms that we use it is not possible to arrange timed deliveries.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure there is someone available to receive deliveries.
- On many items some basic assembly will be required as a precautionary measure please do not dispose of the packaging until assembly is complete.