The RH Logic 400 with ALL features
The RH Logic 400 provides excellent back support and is perfectly equipped for 24/7 environments.
FA 60999 (BLACK) & FA 66005 (NAVY) ARE IN STOCK | FREE DELIVERY IN 3-5 DAYS
RH Logic 400 Features
- 150kg (23.5 stone) rated gas lift
- 2PP upright posture and active sitting technology
- Seat height and depth adjustment
- Inflatable lumbar pump support
- Adjustable tilting resistance forwards and backwards
- Backrest height adjustment
- 8E Armrests - height, depth and width adjustable armrests
- An option of adding a height and depth adjustable headrest
- Graphite Aluminium Base
- Fully upholstered seat and backrest
- Available in the 20 different colours in Fame (Gabriel) Fabric
- 95% of the fabric is made from New Zealand wool.
- FA 60999 (BLACK) & FA 66005 (NAVY) ARE IN STOCK | FREE DELIVERY IN 3 - 5 DAYS
RH 2PP (Two-Point-Principle) Ergonomics
^ 2PP technology illustrated on the RH Logic 400 Chair
- The technology in 2PP means that the body is exposed to a lot of variation and relief, even when you move, since the chair's basic settings remain unchanged this makes you able to do more and concentrate better.
RH Logic 400 environmental impact
Further options on request:
- The RH Logic 400 chair has been tested and certified in accordance with GREENGUARD Certification Programme.
- Many components of the RH Logic 400 are made from recycled materials, RH's manufacturing processes use low energy technology.
As these chairs are made to order delivery is normally 4 to 6 weeks. We will inform you of the date of delivery prior to dispatch.
- Castors for hard floors
- Extra large seat
- Coat-hanger attached to the headrest
Although we sell on the internet we like to think that people buy from people so why not call us to discuss your needs. We love to talk and advice is free: 01603 865582.
RH Logic 400 Office Chair Dimensions (mm)
Seat Height: 410 - 530
Backrest Height With Lumbar Pump: 620
Backrest Width With Lumbar Pump: 440
Seat Depth: 475 - 535
Seat Width: 465
Armrest Height Above Seat: 215 - 295