The RH Logic 400 is a truly all round office chair solution
The RH Logic 400 provides excellent back support and is perfectly equipped for 24/7 environments. The RH Logic 400 has a high backrest and also comes with an inflatable lumbar pump as standard. The Logic 400 is a superb example of scandanavian office design that will fit seemlessly into a variety of workplace environments.
RH Logic 400 Features
- 150kg (23.5 stone) rated gas lift
- 2PP upright posture and active sitting technology
- Seat height and depth adjustment
- Inflatable lumbar pump support
- Adjustable tilting resistance forwards and backwards
- Backrest height adjustment
- An option of adding 8E Armrests - height, depth and width adjustable armrests
- An option of adding a height and depth adjustable headrest
- A choice of three base options:
- Graphite Aluminium Base
- Black Aluminium Base
- Polished Aluminium Base
- Fully upholstered seat and backrest
- Available in the 18 different colours in Select (Gabriel) Fabric
- Select is a classic woollen upholstery fabric with superior durability and excellent stretch. It adds an extra dimension of functionality and classic elegance to all kinds of furniture and is highly suitable for heavy use environments.
- If you would like to order from the extended range of fabrics here are the options:
- Capture (Gabriel)
- Nexus (Camira)
- Gaja Classis (Gabriel)
- Note (Gabriel)
- 24/7+ (Camira)
- Steelcut Trio 3 (Kvadrat)
- Patina (Camira)
- Comfort + (Gabriel)
- Sirdal and Sudal (GU)
- Paloma Soft (Wollsdorf)
RH 2PP (Two-Point-Principle) Ergonomics
^ 2PP technology illustrated on the RH Logic 400 Chair
- The technology in 2PP means that the body is exposed to a lot of variation and relief, even when you move, since the chair's basic settings remain unchanged this makes you able to do more and concentrate better.
RH Logic 400 environmental impact
Further options on request:
- The RH Logic 400 chair has been tested and certified in accordance with GREENGUARD Certification Programme.
- Many components of the RH Logic 400 are made from recycled materials, RH's manufacturing processes use low energy technology.
As these chairs are made to order delivery is normally 4 to 6 weeks. We will inform you of the date of delivery prior to dispatch.
- Castors for hard floors
- Extra large seat
- Coat-hanger attached to the headrest
**Please note the images above aren't representative of every single variant available. For example, if you choose no arms on the right hand side of the page the image doesn't change to an RH Logic 400 with no arms.**
Although we sell on the internet we like to think that people buy from people so why not call us to discuss your needs. We love to talk and advice is free: 01603 865582.
RH Logic 400 Office Chair Dimensions (mm)
Seat Height: 410 - 530
Backrest Height With Lumbar Pump: 620
Backrest Width With Lumbar Pump: 440
Seat Depth: 475 - 535
Seat Width: 465
Armrest Height Above Seat: 215 - 295