The Varier kneeling chair in monochrome 'oxide'
Varier kneeling chair benefits
- Follows the natural body movement
- Promotes natural, upright posture
- Prevents tension in neck and shoulders
- Strengthens core and abdominal muscles
- Enhances deep breathing
- Improves concentration through increased blood circulation and oxygen supply
- Energizes and combats tiredness
- Reduces pressure on vertebral discs
Variable Balans Features
- Pendulum movement
- Open angle sitting position
Variable Balans Options
Further options on request:
- 7-year warranty on all wood parts. 5-year warranty on all mechanical parts
- Distance blocks for children & shorter people
This Varier kneeling chair was designed by Peter Opsvik in 1979 - it was one of the original kneeling chairs. A Varier Variable kneeling chair is a design classic, the seat gently tilts the pelvis forward and encourages a natural, dynamic and upright spine.
The Variable balans enables the body to move and react whilst working which reduces back pain. Using the Varier kneeling chair alleviates the build up of pressure on the knees that is usually associated with a long working day.
The Varier Variable is a flexible chair that can be used in a work environment but would also would fit perfectly into a bedroom, dining room or lounge scheme.
This Varier kneeling chair has the ability to increase concentration and focus, therefore would be an ideal homework chair for children and can be modified to fit them perfectly.
Our Varier kneeling chairs are available in multiple colours and with optional features, including adjustable backrests, different frame colours like natural and black lacquered ash.
Varier kneeling chairs are made to order delivery is normally 4 - 5 weeks.
We will inform you of the date of delivery prior to dispatch.
Although we sell on the internet we like to think that people buy from people so why not call us to discuss your needs. We love to talk and advice is free: 01603 865582.